The minimum age to attend this DreamTrip is 4 years
. Age is determined at the time of travel with valid, government-issued ID.
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
: The price shown above is subject to change based on promotional pricing availability, room type(s) booked, taxes, etc.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.Please note
: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.Please note
: A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.Please note
: While hotel housekeeping and porterage gratuities are included in this package, you may choose to provide additional gratuities at your own discretion.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
Upon check-in at the hotel or resort, each guest must present their passport and Mexican Tourist Card to the front desk. Mexican Tourist Cards are distributed by the airline and stamped by Mexican immigration authorities upon arrival into the country. The hotel will make copies of these documents to waive valued-added tax (VAT) charges.
For Mexican citizens, a 16% VAT (IVA) charge will be applied in addition to the room rate. The hotel or resort will post taxes to the individual’s personal extras account. This amount is due upon arrival unless arrangements to postpone the charge to the master account have been made in advance.
Full day at Teotihuacan valley
• The hot air balloon ride part of this activity is not recommended for guests who have a fear of heights.
• Please note
: Children ages 13 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult during this tour. Age is determined at the time of travel.
• For safety reasons, the hot air balloon ride is capped at 16 people per ride.
• For safety reasons, this activity is designed for a maximum weight of 218 pounds (99 kilograms); for each additional 2.2 pounds (1 kilogram), there will be a supplemental charge of 50% of the flight, to be paid directly upon takeoff.Private Platinum walking tour
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing, and bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
• Transportation is not included
. You will need to make your own way between the hotel and the starting point for the tour at the entrance of MUMEDI (Avenida Francisco I. Madero 74, Colonia Centro in Historic Centre of Mexico City, 06000).
• Please account for the walking or driving time when you depart from the hotel so that you arrive before
the tour start time of 10 a.m.
• Gratuities, travel insurance, meals and other activities not on the itinerary are not included.